Home decorating is now Easier Said than done with Vinyl!

I am so excited to present my new vinyl lettering business! You can easily decorate your home or business with vinyl decals that are easily applied as well as removed with no left over residue! My vinyl will last virtually forever inside and for years outside, or until you need a change of pace.



If you have something specific in mind, let me know and I can customize something for you at no extra charge! Prices are determined by height and width. Please leave a comment or send me an email at easiersaidvinyl@hotmail.com if you'd like a quote. Thank you!


Trendy Tulip Boutique!

Photobucket

We had a blast doing this little boutique at my house. We had everything from my vinyl lettering, to gorgeouse beaded jewelery and beaded watches, to baby items such as carseat canopies, burp cloths, oversized recieving blankets-AWESOME!, wipes holders beautifully decorated with diaper straps on the back, flower clips and pins and a few other vendors that joined in, such as Stampin' Up!, Usborne books, Mary Kay, and Scentsy. Thank you to all who came out! It was a lot of fun!

We hope to be doing it again in the FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment